May 05, 2010

We All Have Survived...Now On to the Recovery!

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

1. My niece was released home today. She is doing great, but still has a long road to recovery, please continue to keep her in your prayers.
2. We are getting quite a few builders calling us with jobs, some are even Spec homes. The recovery has definitely begun!
3. To sum up a common phrase that I am hearing from customers is “I’ve made it through the recession, I have been waiting to improve my home, especially if I am not going to sell it”.
4. We are getting approvals much faster after we provide the designs. The delay is not there as much.
5. We have even gotten approvals from designs we did six to months ago.

All in all, we have survived. We are still standing, and that was the goal. Now, it is time to attack the market and be there for those who want to buy. It is still, up to us to decide each day, what do we want to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment