December 21, 2009

Perspective Changes

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

It’s been several months now since I made the time to write something positive, mostly to myself, but also to you. My company, like many others, had to lay off several people. So, I have been working much more “in” the business, rather than “on” the business. This is mostly the reason why I did not make the time to write something.

The other reason is that I was feeling bad. I felt like, by giving up the people that I worked with, I also gave up on my dream. The good news is that I did not, it just took perspective from a different source. I now feel that not only is it possible for us to climb our way out of the hole we dug for ourselves, we will actually be a better company, I will be a better leader. For this I am thankful, for this I feel positive, especially in these challenging times.

No comments:

Post a Comment