September 08, 2009

Today I Woke Up

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Some days are tougher than other days to find the positive. Today I woke up. That is my positive thought for today. I read a headline in the paper online today, Accident Kills 3. I was out driving around over the long weekend. I could have been on that road. I could have…

Some of you have made the comment that sometimes I write that I stay positive by “not”. Not being the one in the accident, not being homeless, not being hungry, not being… The point is perspective. How we each perceive ourselves and the world around us, creates our expectations. If we have a different perspective, it can change us. And that is what I am trying to accomplish by writing something every work day. By forcing myself to look for positives each day, I am forcing my perspectives to change, which hopefully will change by expectations.

I am thankful for the life I have, and am living. I don’t want to be anybody else. I am happy being me, troubles and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment