September 01, 2009

Lucky to Be Alive & Free

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Have you seen what is happening in California? Fires, and it does not look like they are getting it under control. I know that when I first heard about the fires I thought, they always have fires in California. However, this is in a different area of the state, which has not had fires for 60 years. Then I thought of several things that maybe I had known, but not remembered.

Living here in the Midwest, I only worry about the occasional tornado, or flooding. Living here in the Midwest, our economy does not rise as high, or fall as low as other areas of the country. Our State is in terrible shape financially and politically, but it sounds like California is in even worse shape

I’m sure there are others, but that was enough for me to be thankful, and sometimes that is all I need to be reminded of, how lucky I am to be alive and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment