September 03, 2009

Remember to Laugh

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

I’ve been out of the office these past few days on appointments, and have spent quite a bit of time in my car, which I enjoy. For whatever reason I began to think about my childhood, when times were different. My biggest worry was “Are we playing baseball or basketball today?”. I then began to think about all of the happy memories growing up, from the age of 8 to 10, then from 16-18, I’ll forget the years in between. I smiled as I was driving, and then I began to laugh, all by myself in my car, I began to laugh at what I thought was important, or what I was going to die from if it didn’t happen. So, now I remind you to think about your childhood, and your memories, and know that you survived then, you will survive now. Remember to laugh, it makes your body happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment