February 01, 2010

Delayed Gratification

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

I had an appointment last Friday with a young couple that built a house 2 years ago, and we provided a design and proposal the day they moved in. Now, two years later they called and they are ready to be Colemanized. What gave me hope was that they have been living for two years without any shelving in their master closet. Now, they can afford and are ready for it. Talk about delayed gratification. Maybe our country is going to be in good hands in the future.

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment