February 18, 2010

Erma Bombeck?

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

The purpose of me writing something positive each day is more for me, than it is for you. With that in mind, sometimes something happens that makes me smile, it could be a friend or family member doing or saying something special. However, in this case it is a customer. When I talked to her after we worked on her house, she said that she was extremely happy with what we did for her. As is often case when we leave a home. My typical response is, “One way you could help us, is to spread the word to your friends and family. You can also write us a letter of recommendation. Now, I knew that she did some writing, and had created a few cards that she sells on the internet, but I did not expect what follows below, what appears to be a newspaper article. It shows me that in these challenging times we live in at the moment, one person can change not just my perspective, but her email changed all of our employees perspective and made us all laugh. A job well done to www.meanmaryjean.com

Please be sure to read her testimonial, you too will smile and laugh out loud. She reminds me of Erma Bombeck!

No comments:

Post a Comment