February 12, 2010

Does This Stuff Make Money?

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Having to find something positive to write about everyday changes how I view each moment of the day. Often it forces me to look for the good, in a sea of not so good news. So, when something happens that is positive without much effort on my part, it makes it so much the better.

Last night I attended a home builder meeting about Social Media/Networking. Although I have heard about it, I have even done some of it, we have a website, and this email becomes a blog. I’ve always wondered whether the amount of time and money invested will bring in sales and profits. Last night there were several examples that it does generate sales and profits. Although thinking about the “extra” work is intimidating, I am excited by the possibilities to immerse myself and our company into World Wide Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment