August 19, 2009

Expectations

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Well yesterday was unexpected: All of the Market Indexes were up, Dow, NASDAQ, and S & P. The best news was that Residential Housing was up again, this makes 5 months. It seems that home prices are beginning to stabilize. There is no hint of inflation. We all know that there will be ups and downs in all sectors of our economy, so I expect this. When my expectations are met, I feel comfortable. This is whether they are good expectations or bad expectations. The key is to identify my expectations. Whether it be with the economy, politics, religion, my business, my friends, or my family. We all have expectations in all areas of our lives. Knowing what they are allows us to be prepared. Exceeding our expectations is only fun when they are good expectations. I will work harder on exceeding the expectations that others have of me, and I will do a better job of creating the expectations others have of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment