August 27, 2009

I Can Be Anybody

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

As I drove to work this morning, I saw kid’s out going to school, whether they were walking, riding their bike, or waiting for the bus. They all that had “back to school” feeling to them. I want to be cool, I want to fit in, will I make new friends, are some of their thoughts. I have that same anxiety when I am going to a Chamber of Commerce Meeting, or a Builders Association Meeting, or sometimes even going on a Sales Call. The difference between the two, is that I now have experience behind me, and I know that I will not die, and that life will go on. I know that I can be anybody I want to be when I meet people for the first time. I can be smart, I can be happy, I can be confident, because the person who does not know me, does not know my weaknesses. Today, I will display my strengths and disguise my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment