August 17, 2009

Staying Focused On What I Believe

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Another golf analogy, but I find there are many similarities between golf and life.

Yesterday, Y.E. Yang beat Tiger Woods, the #1 golf in the world. Y.E. Yang began the tournament the #110 best golfer in the world. In addition, Tiger is known to want Major Championships more than anything, and yesterday was a Major Tournament. Y.E. Yang did not falter because he was up against Tiger, he did not change the way he played his game, he stayed focused on who he was and he stayed with his game plan.

This just goes to show that anyone, on any given day can beat the competition, even if they are the biggest, or the best. I will stay focused on my game plan, and will not waiver. I will stay true to myself, and what I believe to be the best way to run a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment