August 26, 2009

Really Believe!

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

As I look at the financial markets rising, read about housing improving, or at least better than the expectation, Germany’s consumer confidence, or developers now buying land in California because they think the market has bottomed out. I think about belief, which comes first? Is our depth of belief in direct proportion to our ability to accomplish what we want to accomplish? Did Michael Jordan believe so strongly that he would win, that he did? Does Tiger Woods really believe he has the ability to “will” the ball into the hole? Did miracles really occur because of the faith in God that one person had? If so, then when consumer confidence rises, people will begin to spend. I will rededicate myself today to believe, really believe that I will accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment