January 27, 2010

2010 Will Be Better

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Yesterday a builder brought in two prints of houses he is bidding. Another builder told me that over this past weekend that it was busier than it has been in months. It may not be blockbuster, but it is getting better out there. Banks are lending, not as easily, but they are lending. People are looking, and buying, not as in as large numbers. I’ve decided that 2010 will be better than 2009. Our forecast is better, our expenses are down, 2010 will be better.

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment