January 22, 2010

What's Your Steroid?

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Hearing about Mark McGuire using steroids in baseball got me to thinking. He used steroids because he felt that he needed the drug to play better. What type of “steroid” do I need to be a better businessman, husband, father, grandfather? For me it starts with my attitude, but then leads into education. Today, I will educate myself in some fashion, whether it’s to look something up on the internet, get a book from the library, ask a friend “how do you do that?”. Will you join me?

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment