January 12, 2010

Feeling of Anticipation

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

I received a phone call from a lady inviting me to her Open House, celebrating the opening of her new business. I asked “what type of business?”, and she said custom made furniture. I told her that I was impressed that she is opening any new business during these challenging times, and that her actions and enthusiasm has motivated me to look for the part of me. The part of all of us that looks forward to the new adventure, a new place to work, a new place to visit, a new experience. It’s like when we know we are going on a vacation and can hardly sleep the night before with excitement. I want to wake up everyday with that feeling of anticipation for what the day will bring.

I wonder what today will bring into my life???

No comments:

Post a Comment