January 25, 2010

Attitude is Free

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

The older I get, the more I believe that “Attitude” is everything. My “attitude” can make me or not make me do things. My “attitude” can influence others, whether it is for good or bad. My “attitude” can wake me up in the morning, or keep me in bed. My “attitude” can even help me to recover from disease. I watched the two Championships football games yesterday, while preparing for our taxes, and saw that one person had an impact on their entire team, on their hometown fans, and on ownership. Whether it be Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, or Mark Sanchez. Their attitude and belief in not just themselves, but their team, brought them all this way, to the Conference Championship Game. Everybody did better this whole season. Played better than their skills showed, coached better than their resume, ran for more yards, caught more passes, made more field goals…To think, it all started with one person’s attitude.

The funny thing about this attitude thing is that this is free, I don’t need special training, I don’t need a college degree, I don’t need to be a certain age, and I just have to decide. Today, I will watch my attitude, and today I will share my attitude with others.

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment