January 26, 2010

Who Do You Affect?

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

I am continually amazed how one person can affect so many other lives. Fed Chairmen Bernanke got confirmed to continue in his role leading the US out of financial problems. Regardless of your beliefs if you agree or not, the stock market calmed down with this news. That is thousands of people, because of one. Which got me to thinking about the people that I affect, by my mood, my words, my actions, my work. How a spouse can be affected by another spouse. How a child can affect a family by their behavior. How a pastor or priest can affect their congregation. Who do I affect? Who do you affect?

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment