January 19, 2010

It's the Little Things

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

Today was one of those days that my plan for the day was not fulfilled. I was feeling a little down about it, and one phone call got me back on track. I know we all know it in our heads, but sometimes we need to be reminded that it’s the little things that we do in life, to each other that make the biggest differences. I will continue to work hard on doing the little things for not just my customers, but my friends, family, and co-workers.

Don’t forget to follow these emails on my blog http://colemanized.blogspot.com/ I have all of the emails from January 2010, and through mid-March 2009. In a few weeks all of the emails I have sent will be posted on my blog. Be sure to pass this along to all those you feel could use a Coleman Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment