January 16, 2010

I've Jumped into Social Media

How to Stay Positive in a “Challenging” World

I’m not sure if I am succumbing to world of change, or if I am being smart by adding to my workload, but because many of you have asked over the last year, I have started a blog to post all of the current and last years “Positive” emails that I have sent. If you read blogs, please find me at: http://colemanized.blogspot.com/

Also, I will begin to coordinate these efforts with Facebook and Twitter. All I need to do is figure it out, that is after I figure out how to use a Blackberry. Yes, I will now have one of these as well. It turns out that a company called Cbeyond can provide my company with faster and better service for phone, internet, email, backups, and a lot of things that I don’t know yet, for less money than I was paying, about $200 a month less.

So, if you would like to tell your friends about the blog, go right ahead and join in the movement of getting through these “challenging” times thinking in a better way. Thank you all for your words of encouragement, it confirms that together we all can become better and more successful, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment